1. The first visit is dedicated to meeting your child and earning their trust. Earning your child's trust and cooperation is the first step to successful treatment!
2. Having not had a prior opportunity to meet your child and perform any diagnosis, the necessary preparations cannot be made for treatment before your arrival.
3. Necessary preparations for managing pain and anxiety are not possible before having met your child and evaluated their specific needs.
4. In order for treatments to go as smoothly as possible, we dedicate between 30-60 minutes and two dental assistants to accompany your child. It's therefore impossible for us to squeeze treatments in between consultation blocks.
5. Children are usually better rested and more receptive in the morning:, that's why we reserve mornings exclusively for treatments.